DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

View all DoubleTree by Hilton reviews

Doubletree Review
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Durham, NC27 April 2012
I come in gather all information that 1st shift needs to relay pertaining to groups, special needs for guest and any system updates that need to be preform before the start of the shift.

Since Ive been there I have learn how to manage my time wisely, how to engage customers, and work together as a team to achieve the companies goals and create a friendly and positive environment.

The hardest part of the job is learning not to take anything personal pertaining to the guest that come and stay with us. Sometimes they can be very rude or even non approachable at times but you have to understand that one its part of the job and 2 try to "Wow" them meaning try to see if there's anything in your power that you can do to make there stay more rewarding, pleasant, and enjoyable. Learning how to do that can be rewarding to you as the employee and to them as well because your trying to leave an expression that today was not my best day but these guys are trying to make me feel better and that's whats counts.

Other DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

professional hard working
food and beverage assistant, New Zealand (Former Employee) –  Hilton13 November 2019
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.

51.5K