DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

productive place with good people as co-workers

29 June 2016
A typical day would be supervising the maintaining of the condition of the building and dealing with any repairs that were needed. The hardest part was being able to deal with the unprofessional ways of management, the best part was working with my co-workers each day. What I learned was how to be an effective leader, how to build confidence in those who were unsure and how to motivate those that I was entrusted to supervise. My co-workers were the best, there was a feel of family within the company and we all enjoyed working with one another. Management was the low point of working there, the way employees were treated and talked to was definitely not what you wanted to deal with each day.
Pros
free meals, good people
Cons
healthcare costs, moral
4 May 2020
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
13 November 2019
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.
1.6K