DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

View all DoubleTree by Hilton reviews

Nice job to have.
Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC3 May 2013
A typical day at work, I come in, check all e-mails for added buisiness to the hotel. Check to see how many people are to check into the hotel and if there are any gold and diamond members. Next I check to see if all employees are happy and able to do what they need to do for the daily operation. I'll look to see how the buisiness went the day before and if any changes need to be made in scheduling or number of employees needed for the work day. I take a daily inventory for quality and inventory purposes.2 or 3 meetings with staff and banquet department to be all on the same page for the weeks buisiness.At the same time I make sure that the production is all done for daily banquets and restaurant operations.
Pros
Benefits, pay ok.
Cons
lots of hours for salaried employee

Other DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

professional hard working
food and beverage assistant, New Zealand (Former Employee) –  Hilton13 November 2019
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.

51.5K