DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

No benefits, no raises, no advancement

30 March 2012
There are very limited advancement opportunities within this company. Some people have worked there for 3 years and never received a raise. People get promotions with little or no raise. There are rumors of benefits but the employer keeps stalling on the information.

The mid-level management is great. The corporate management are never visible and seem to make decisions from afar that negatively affect all the employees. The mid-level managers are put under so much pressure to provide results that it impacts the business in a negative way and will eventually cause the business to fail.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with. Even though there are virtually no benefits and no raises, people that work there remain loyal and seem to try to keep morale high.
Pros
great discount on all hilton hotels
Cons
no benefits, no raises, no advancement
4 May 2020
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
13 November 2019
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.
1.6K