Via a Temp/Labour Hire agency - Not worth the hassle.
No communication from their Recruitment department - pretty poor for such a big company
Get and have the required experience's and license's.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Downer Group
- What is the company culture like at Downer Group?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Downer Group?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Downer Group?One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Downer Group?One person answered
- Have a nephew in Blenheim . would there be any work in the labourer area for him . He is strong and …
- Company can sponsor?
See all questions and answers