Downer Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Downer Group Employee Review

good work

6 May 2020
very hard fast paced work but kept food on the table the management was great and showed you how its done very well, id recommend this to anyone that isn't afraid of hard work
14 May 2020
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Dunedin, Otago
Fast paced environment, challenging staff issues, communication was not the greatest and management were not easily available. They do have a good health and safety plan which is communicated well.
Pros
Work vehicle.
Cons
No recognition for long hours
30 May 2017
Store Logistics Adminitrator (Current Employee) - Dunedin, Otago
Receiving in Stock, organising inbound / outbound stock and equipment, I also order all stock for the store, supplying the infrastructure side of the business. This covers areas including all central Otago , as far north as Oamaru. I also receipt and process all invoices that happen to come through the store, Also I communicate with and have a close working relationship with all of the suppliers that provide the equipment that we need here. I find the Job reasonably easy to handle each day through time management and talking with other staff and managers about their upcoming needs and requirements.
Pros
Staff are easy to get along with and enjoy a joke or two
Cons
Possibility for advancement is not all that good.
19 November 2015
Redundancy bringing my apprenticeship (Former Employee) - Dunedin, S
working with downer has given me all the skills I need in life and cant say more good things about the company. the system that they work under means your safety is well looked after.