Downer Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Downer Group Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative4 reviews
New Zealand4 reviews
- 24 Hour service centre- good team work
- I have learned that of safety for fellow staff out in the field working sometimes in very poor condition very of vital importance.

- I had learned to use the GPS tracking of technicians vehicles for their safety

- completion of work tickets in timely manner paying attention to high priority jobs

- the workplace had good team of people and was fun to work with.

- often we celebrates fellow staff birthdays and /or farewells

- I loved the impromptu exercises we had at least once and twice a day where we all get up and do exercises, shake our bodies and laugh for about 5 minutes and then settle for work.

The hardest part was when the weather turn bad. Tickets for fault comes flying in on Spark exchanges, Vodafone's cell sites or Auckland councils properties etc.

Trying to work out the priorities on each jobs was very difficult especially if it happens on weekends.

Technicians Managers were helpful in organising his area of staff for deployment and things get fun again.
Pros
Christmqas gifts from company, fornightly shared lunches, farewell and birthdays celebrations
Cons
Sometimes staff shortages, unable to get tech to attend to job
People are treated poorly... no leadership, no clear direction, no training providing or any career development. My manager was good with her spreadsheets, but had absolutely terrible people skills. She wasn’t a good leader and just a terrible manager. The whole team hates her and waiting when she will get another job somewhere else.
Pros
Great people
Cons
A very bad manager
Very busy at times
learnt how to operate a weighmate system use to load trucks with asphalt

management not so great lack of communications witin the management team also to many managers not enough workers
I did learn a lot but the centre is not a welcoming place to work in not many positive people work there needs more positive and Encouraging leaders..........................
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Downer Group?