- 24 Hour service centre- good team work
- I have learned that of safety for fellow staff out in the field working sometimes in very poor condition very of vital importance.
- I had learned to use the GPS tracking of technicians vehicles for their safety
- completion of work tickets in timely manner paying attention to high priority jobs
- the workplace had good team of people and was fun to work with.
- often we celebrates fellow staff birthdays and /or farewells
- I loved the impromptu exercises we had at least once and twice a day where we all get up and do exercises, shake our bodies and laugh for about 5 minutes and then settle for work.
The hardest part was when the weather turn bad. Tickets for fault comes flying in on Spark exchanges, Vodafone's cell sites or Auckland councils properties etc.
Trying to work out the priorities on each jobs was very difficult especially if it happens on weekends.
Technicians Managers were helpful in organising his area of staff for deployment and things get fun again.
Christmqas gifts from company, fornightly shared lunches, farewell and birthdays celebrations
Sometimes staff shortages, unable to get tech to attend to job