Downer Group Employee Review

View all Downer Group reviews

A good Fun Buch of Guys To Work With
Store Logistics Adminitrator (Current Employee) –  Dunedin, Otago30 May 2017
Receiving in Stock, organising inbound / outbound stock and equipment, I also order all stock for the store, supplying the infrastructure side of the business.
This covers areas including all central Otago , as far north as Oamaru.
I also receipt and process all invoices that happen to come through the store, Also I communicate with and have a close working relationship with all of the suppliers that provide the equipment that we need here.
I find the Job reasonably easy to handle each day through time management and talking with other staff and managers about their upcoming needs and requirements.
Pros
Staff are easy to get along with and enjoy a joke or two
Cons
Possibility for advancement is not all that good.

Other Downer Group Employee Reviews

Excellent company
Lineman (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland12 September 2019
Excellent company and people great focus on health and safety modern fleet of vehicles good work and life style balance lots of job opportunities for further advancement with in the company
not a good emoyer only care about money
despatcher (Former Employee) –  Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty23 July 2019
worked there 4 years had 82cents payrise only worked shifts no shift allowance managers getting richer workers poorer got a kid in from auckland downers who came to mount maunganui utilities and got shut of all the original hub staff so she could get her mates set on from auckland eastern manager wanted this too and now manager fired off and hub leader gone to road science to r

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Downer Group. Our community is ready to answer.