Downer Group Employee Review

View all Downer Group reviews

A good Fun Buch of Guys To Work With
Store Logistics Adminitrator (Current Employee) –  Dunedin, Otago30 May 2017
Receiving in Stock, organising inbound / outbound stock and equipment, I also order all stock for the store, supplying the infrastructure side of the business.
This covers areas including all central Otago , as far north as Oamaru.
I also receipt and process all invoices that happen to come through the store, Also I communicate with and have a close working relationship with all of the suppliers that provide the equipment that we need here.
I find the Job reasonably easy to handle each day through time management and talking with other staff and managers about their upcoming needs and requirements.
Pros
Staff are easy to get along with and enjoy a joke or two
Cons
Possibility for advancement is not all that good.

Other Downer Group Employee Reviews

Well worth the experience working at Downer
Long reach mower (Former Employee) –  Wanganui, Manawatu-Wanganui29 November 2019
I enjoyed working at Downer but I was lead to believe that I was permanent full time , I dont know what happened but was played off, I was driving the long reach mower a job I enjoyed greatly, and was very disappointed when I was told that there was no more work for me, but in saying that working at Downer I would recommend to anybody
Fast paced environment with great staff
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Porirua23 November 2019
Fast paced, multi-tasking environment with loyal staff. Only a few opportunities for advancement. Management could be more in touch with staff. Able to work independently.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Downer Group. Our community is ready to answer.