Downer Group Employee Review

View all Downer Group reviews

My working Ethos
Quality Mentor (Former Employee) –  Dunedin11 February 2015
I like to challenge myself at any task given to me. I am hard working and like to be hands on. Working in with the workforce has its rewards to earning respect.

Working with people is what I enjoy. I have learn't that people are the hardest tool to work with but if they are treated as you expect them to treat you the result is better performance.

Other Downer Group Employee Reviews

Well worth the experience working at Downer
Long reach mower (Former Employee) –  Wanganui, Manawatu-Wanganui29 November 2019
I enjoyed working at Downer but I was lead to believe that I was permanent full time , I dont know what happened but was played off, I was driving the long reach mower a job I enjoyed greatly, and was very disappointed when I was told that there was no more work for me, but in saying that working at Downer I would recommend to anybody
Fast paced environment with great staff
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Porirua23 November 2019
Fast paced, multi-tasking environment with loyal staff. Only a few opportunities for advancement. Management could be more in touch with staff. Able to work independently.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Downer Group. Our community is ready to answer.