Downer Group Employee Review
Working in the field
A typical day at work includes installing new service and troubleshooting problems on existing service. I have excellent co-workers and good relationships with all of them! The hardest part of my job is the uncertainty of what I will be doing from day to day.
Work not organied very well. Could be better.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Downer Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 396 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Downer Group
- What is the company culture like at Downer Group?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Downer Group?3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Downer Group?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Downer Group?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Downer Group?One person answered
- Have a nephew in Blenheim . would there be any work in the labourer area for him . He is strong and …
- Company can sponsor?
See all questions and answers
Downer Group Reviews by Job Title
Downer Group Reviews by Location