Downer Group Employee Review

View all Downer Group reviews

Great job and a good place to work.
Field Staff Technician (Current Employee) –  Dunedin New Zealand21 January 2015
We do everything on a different place every day. Provisioning more than maintenance, as everyone wants broadband on those days. Have learned a lot on the last 7 Years, We travel between places and bring a good service to our customers.
Safety is priority.
Hardest part is DSL frequent disconnection, when you have to take time to discover where is your fault. Most enjoyable part is when you do 10 jobs on a day, because you get paid for what you do.
Pros
Great pay and working outside.
Cons
Weather

Other Downer Group Employee Reviews

Well worth the experience working at Downer
Long reach mower (Former Employee) –  Wanganui, Manawatu-Wanganui29 November 2019
I enjoyed working at Downer but I was lead to believe that I was permanent full time , I dont know what happened but was played off, I was driving the long reach mower a job I enjoyed greatly, and was very disappointed when I was told that there was no more work for me, but in saying that working at Downer I would recommend to anybody
Fast paced environment with great staff
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Porirua23 November 2019
Fast paced, multi-tasking environment with loyal staff. Only a few opportunities for advancement. Management could be more in touch with staff. Able to work independently.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Downer Group. Our community is ready to answer.