Downer Group Employee Review

View all Downer Group reviews

Stable and secure employer
Electrical and HVAC Installation Manager (Former Employee) –  Manurewa East, Auckland2 January 2018
I truly enjoyed working for Downer Engineering where I learned so much and it complimented my experience. I had a good crew that I was managing and we met with the expectations of Chorus and telecom where KPI's were not only met but exceeded.
Pros
Great company to work for with supportive senior management
Cons
None to mention.

Other Downer Group Employee Reviews

Well worth the experience working at Downer
Long reach mower (Former Employee) –  Wanganui, Manawatu-Wanganui29 November 2019
I enjoyed working at Downer but I was lead to believe that I was permanent full time , I dont know what happened but was played off, I was driving the long reach mower a job I enjoyed greatly, and was very disappointed when I was told that there was no more work for me, but in saying that working at Downer I would recommend to anybody
Fast paced environment with great staff
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Porirua23 November 2019
Fast paced, multi-tasking environment with loyal staff. Only a few opportunities for advancement. Management could be more in touch with staff. Able to work independently.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Downer Group. Our community is ready to answer.