Downer Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Downer Group Employee Review

Very organised and great management/co-workers

12 November 2015
The most enjoyable part of working was my co-workers.
I enjoyed most days because of how my co-workers were.

Management were very organised with most things.

We were well informed with what was going on in the company and what our tasks and goals were for the week,day,month,year.

We were definitely rewarded for our work.
14 October 2019
Team Leader (Former Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
Nice place to work. Management in some departments take time to understand . Enjoyed working with various people and groups. They are very good for helping you get licences and qualifications
9 December 2018
Traffic Controller (Former Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
Overall the workplace is a good place to learn from, but also the work colleagues are awesome and they have great work ethic. I really enjoyed my time there.
5 April 2017
Site Traffic Management Supervisor (Former Employee) - Hamilton New Zealand
Clocking in was always something id look forward to. Getting to catch up with the work crew well waiting for the supervisor to send us to our jobs. every morning as a team we would all help each other out by loading each vehicle with the equipment we needed for the day. once we new where the job was going to be and our vehicles had the equipment we needed we would then make our way to the job and set up. it was never a dull day with the crew members i worked with we were all like family looked after each other at work like we would do our own family's at home. every day i was learning new things from individual team members whether it was helping load the digger on to the truck to showing me how each plant/machinery worked which i really enjoyed because i was learning the knowledge from the experienced operators. They were never fussed in teaching members in there crew how things were done they always looked at it like we were the up an coming workers so if they needed the extra hand if the operator wasn't in for the day or two then we would have the experience to operate which was also good cause they would then help put the guys through there licences to get them qualified. the whole 6 years 3 months i was with Downers was an amazing journey from knowing hardly anything to becoming a person who has gained so much knowledge all thanks to the people who i had worked with well been there.