Drake New Zealand
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Drake New Zealand Employee Reviews for Packer

Packer4 reviews
New Zealand4 reviews
In this job i have gained a lot of skills such as communication, driving a forklift and etc. I worked 4 days a week and everyday at work will be at east a 12 - 18 hour shift. the hardest part of this job was working long hour shifts and we only get 3 breaks a day. We also had to lift crates that weighed up to 20-70 kg and i was alright with it because of how I'm a solid built pacific islander boy. I enjoyed this job because i was working around a good environment, a lot of young people and a good vibe.
Cons
long hour shifts : 12 - 18 hour shift
A typical day at work would be chill and something all youths will vibe with; enjoyed my time with Drake working with lovely people for lovely people.
It’s what you typically expect when it comes to pick packing. There is lifting, sometimes heavy lifting, you learn how to work in groups to get the job done faster and more diligently.
I learned how to pick and pack orders label orders I also learned how to stocktake and use scanners to find the right items by reading words and numbers. Organizing boxs or items and wrapping pallets with the machines. Management was really good always could count on them if we needed help. There wasn't really any hard part of the job it was all straight forward with me I did get stuck at first but learnt so much aswell as working as a team and gettimg the job done. The most enojyable part of the job was making new friends and working with a awesome team. I would honestly go back anytime. This was all mainly from drake east tamaki and airport oaks
Pros
Getting paid
Cons
Friendships
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drake New Zealand. Our community is ready to answer.