Drake New Zealand
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Drake New Zealand Employee Review

Fun work place

21 February 2016
In this job i have gained a lot of skills such as communication, driving a forklift and etc. I worked 4 days a week and everyday at work will be at east a 12 - 18 hour shift. the hardest part of this job was working long hour shifts and we only get 3 breaks a day. We also had to lift crates that weighed up to 20-70 kg and i was alright with it because of how I'm a solid built pacific islander boy. I enjoyed this job because i was working around a good environment, a lot of young people and a good vibe.
Cons
long hour shifts : 12 - 18 hour shift
20 May 2020
Same role
A typical day at work would be chill and something all youths will vibe with; enjoyed my time with Drake working with lovely people for lovely people.
9 January 2020
Same roleSame location
It’s what you typically expect when it comes to pick packing. There is lifting, sometimes heavy lifting, you learn how to work in groups to get the job done faster and more diligently.
25 March 2020
my role as quality control was to book stock into the warehouse system and sometimes I would help with rework by applying or printing labels I loved it
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drake New Zealand. Our community is ready to answer.