Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DSM Employee Reviews

New Zealand2 reviews
Changes are implement.
Good Job

Good Job

Great place to work for IF you have qualification

At times its stressful, but staff make it enjoyable so relieves stress.

Good Place to learn in Manufacturing department.
Pros
Free lunch, good staff/management
Cons
permanence
After logging on the system, I have to check emails sent to me from our customers, offering us the feedback of their problem resolution. Then I need to deal with new cases which are the new computer technical issues reported from our customers. For some simple issues, problems can be solved within short period of time, customers will be more satisfied than issues require longer time to be resolved. Eventually I developed communication skills to help customers become more happy even their problems can not be solved in a short time. Most of the time, our management team is efficient, once there is big issues or problems we cannot handle, their will be escalation to other related technical groups to get the problem fixed. We are team players since we always need others' help when we cannot solve the problem ourselves to ensure the quality of our service. At the same time, we are independent agents because everyday there is relatively large amount of cases for us to deal with and we have to handle them with efficiency. My teammates are quite friendly, work with passion and always ready to help you. The hardest part of this job responsibility as well as the most enjoyable part of this job is that there are variety kinds of computer issues would occur even for the same customer. How to solve it is a challenge but by the time you fix the issue and your customer feels happy about it, you will feel a sense of achievement and joy.
Pros
flexible time, friendly working environment
Cons
longer time sitting in front of the computer