Dunedin City Council Employee Reviews for a workerReview this company
a worker1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The negatives outweigh the positives I'm afraid. The leadership is dysfunctional. Some of the senior managers threaten and intimidate to get their way. Unprofessional leaders. The money is good but career progression isn't really available - flat structures and people don't leave (team and profession dependent). If you want to be surrounded by bullies and lazy colleagues and pick up their slack with no reward or recognition then the dunedin city council is the place to go.
salary is good, cushy job if you want it to be
bullying, dysfunctional, incompetence.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Dunedin City Council reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dunedin City Council. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 8 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Dunedin City Council
- What are the working hours at Dunedin City Council?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Dunedin City Council, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Dunedin City Council?2 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Dunedin City Council?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Dunedin City Council?One person answered