Eastern Institute of Technology
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Eastern Institute of Technology Employee Review

Eastern Institute is a great place to work.

6 January 2016
Interacting with other colleagues on a daily basis and working through problems and issues to a successful conclusion. I enjoy the challenges of my current position, everyday is different. Their is a great support network within this organisation.
Pros
working with great staff
3 February 2016
Same role
Administration Manager (Former Employee) - Napier, Hawke's Bay
Loved my job and the staff I worked with. Very supportive and provided great training opportunities. This is a large education organisation that delivers high quality qualifications from cert to postgraduate level. The staff are very passionate about education, our systems are robust and have been audited to meet the highest standard. It was great to work for an organisation that had such high quality staff.
20 February 2018
Liaison (Former Employee) - Taradale, Hawke's Bay
My first time there I was being interviewed for a fixed term contract...didn't hear a thing my future manager was saying as I was looking out his window saying to myself what an awesome place to be. Great education opportunities if you could fit it in around your busy work schedule. Excellent colleagues who I gained a lot of respect for! Management were supportive in some areas and in others, a bit behind the times! The students made the days tolerable even the ones who dragged their feet and were at times uncooperative! When they graduated it made all the hard work worth it!
Pros
Well kept and tidy campus
Cons
Can't think of any
7 February 2018
Online Services (Current Employee) - Taradale, Hawke's Bay
Completing study with a job opportunity from EIT was a great way to further develop the skills I had gained from my course. It has given me the ability to advance futher and as an employer they have been encouraging and supportive.
Pros
Flexible hours
  1. Eastern Institute is a great place to work.