Eastern Institute of Technology
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Eastern Institute of Technology Employee Review

Great place to work, wonderful staff, made lot of friends

3 February 2016
Loved my job and the staff I worked with. Very supportive and provided great training opportunities. This is a large education organisation that delivers high quality qualifications from cert to postgraduate level. The staff are very passionate about education, our systems are robust and have been audited to meet the highest standard. It was great to work for an organisation that had such high quality staff.
6 January 2016
Same role
Faculty Administration Manager (Current Employee) - Hawke's Bay
Interacting with other colleagues on a daily basis and working through problems and issues to a successful conclusion. I enjoy the challenges of my current position, everyday is different. Their is a great support network within this organisation.
Pros
working with great staff
8 March 2017
Same location
Student (Former Employee) - Napier, Hawke's Bay
setting goals for stable future for my family showing them that with hard work pays off and being offered the help with work experience placement I have the right atitude to secure my familys future and show that wat ever they choose to do theycan achieve .
17 December 2016
Same location
chef tutor (Former Employee) - Napier, Hawke's Bay
Organising class lessons Facilitating lessons accurately Helpful management Very helpful coworkers Marking material and feedbacks Passing all students for completing the certificate course.
Pros
good resources
Cons
not enough hours