Visa checks are made during the application process and by law, if you do not have a current work visa any employer in accordance with legislation, you would not be hired. In concern to criminal background vetting, this will take place depending on the level of offending and to the employers discretion. i hope that answered your question.
No , I got the job on the spot
- What are the benefits and perks of working at EastPack?5 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at EastPack?4 people answered
- If you were to leave EastPack, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at EastPack?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at EastPack?2 people answered