EastPack
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
EastPack Employee Review

forklift operator

11 June 2017
East Pack was amazing, it was like family when I was working there. Everyone got along with each other and had fun. Lunch was free sometimes. The two managers for the coldstore from dayshift loved me a lot even thou I worked on nightshift. The three managers from nightshift also loved me because I was always willing to help out with doing other tasked and jobs on site.
Pros
free lunch, able to listen to music, amazing team and group
8 March 2020
Same roleSame location
forklift operator - cool store's (Former Employee) - Te Puke, Bay of Plenty
gets very busy when it does a Good place to work highly recommend it to anyone. I love driving for cool stores cause we are the heart of the company. making sure all product get out without delay
2 August 2017
Same role
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) - Quarry Road, TePuke, 3119
We start pretty early loading trucks and containers. As a worker, I sometimes see things that can be done to make the job more efficient and free flowing but it is what it is. The workplace . culture is good and full of vibrant nationalities. Manangement are all down to earth people. I think the hardest part of the job is avoiding accidents with pedestrians who tend to not follow the designated walkways. I like how we can get to celebrate something together as a department once in a while.
Pros
free feeds and tea and coffee
Cons
Early Starts
5 September 2020
Same location
Kiwi Fruit Packer/Stacker (Former Employee) - Te Puke, Bay of Plenty
Great place to work if you want to just knuckle down and get on with the job. It can be very fast paced and you have to be able to work well under pressure or else the kiwis will go everywhere. Staff and colleagues are very friendly and will gladly help if you are struggling. The job itself is very repetitive and the days can be long so I couldn’t work there permanently. However, it’s a good place to work if you are looking for work over a short period of time to earn a bit of cash for your travels.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Long days