EastPack
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
EastPack Employee Review

Productive and fun work place

5 November 2014
set up my area see how many graders i have on if there isnt enough i would have to call in people to fill there shift. Depending on what fruit we are working with on that day i could move people down on to the floor to pack and make boxes. Co workers were easy to get along with listen to me when told what to do. Hardest part of the job fixing the machinery.Working with a good team.
Pros
the co workers and the free lunches and the staff the consent challenge of teaching new workers.
Cons
Downtime when season was ending and dealing with difficult team members.
8 August 2020
Same role
Grader/Packer (Current Employee) - Opotiki, Bay of Plenty
The most enjoyable job was Packing, which helped having had previous experience which also brang me Packer of the week during a very busy season, while the fun and laughs that the Islanders brought added to a pleasant working experience
Pros
Having paypackets in excess of $1000
Cons
Nil
25 May 2018
Same role
Grader (Former Employee) - Te Puke, Bay of Plenty
Colleagues are fun and helpful. However they don't really treat WHV workers well and thus culture of discrimination does exist. However, the HR office staff are very helpful and efficient in their work.
28 February 2018
Same location
Packer (Former Employee) - Glenbervie, whangarei
I enjoyed my time at east pack even though the job description was packing fruit into boxes and was part time, it brought me out of my comfort zone to communicate and socialise with others, I was a person who was shy, and they helped me with communication skills.
Pros
Team members