EastPack
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
EastPack Employee Review

Productive , funwork place

17 April 2018
Enjoyed meeting other people , communication is a big and reliability so they know you are going to be at work
I am a very honest person and I like to be able to be given a chance
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Short hours
18 June 2019
Same role
Eastpack is a good place to make friends and know people from different parts of the world. It’s a good place to practice the English because the people is really patient.
Pros
Cultural exchange
Cons
Speed
3 June 2019
I enjoyed working at a fast pace. It's only seasonal work but it's very easy. Excellent company and awsome supervisors. Team leaders and co workers all work together to a get the work done in a positive and fast environment
Pros
Good team work
13 September 2017
Eastpack Packhoue Edgecumbe: Start my shift turning on machinery, prepping area for the shift. Team Leader Meeting. I relay notes taken from meeting to my staff i.e. number of bins for the shift, stats from the shift the night before. I learned a wide range of things to do with the kiwi fruit industry being my first time working with kiwifruit. Everything from prunning to packing, The hardest part of the job wasnt the workers was actually Management already set in their ways. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and working with a wide range of people and cultures and establishing friendships, as well as learning.
Pros
Learning New Things, Meeting and making long lasting friendships
Cons
Management dont listen to the needs of their workers