EastPack
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
EastPack Employee Review

13 September 2017
Eastpack Packhoue Edgecumbe: Start my shift turning on machinery, prepping area for the shift. Team Leader Meeting. I relay notes taken from meeting to my staff i.e. number of bins for the shift, stats from the shift the night before. I learned a wide range of things to do with the kiwi fruit industry being my first time working with kiwifruit. Everything from prunning to packing, The hardest part of the job wasnt the workers was actually Management already set in their ways. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and working with a wide range of people and cultures and establishing friendships, as well as learning.
Pros
Learning New Things, Meeting and making long lasting friendships
Cons
Management dont listen to the needs of their workers
20 September 2017
Same role
Team Leader (Former Employee) - Te Puke, Bay of Plenty
My day would start by making sure the line ws set up ready for the stackers and once they arrive to have a morning meeting, once we start the day i would make sure that the team are doing the work correctly and if there was any problems i would help them out. the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people. i learned how to motivate a team.
17 April 2018
Same location
Packer (Former Employee) - Edgecumbe, Bay of Plenty
Enjoyed meeting other people , communication is a big and reliability so they know you are going to be at work I am a very honest person and I like to be able to be given a chance
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Short hours
26 January 2017
Same location
Crew supervisor, plant care and maintenance (Former Employee) - Edgecumbe, Bay of Plenty
Great support! Awsome management, fun and productive, co operative, pays good money eg. 20 hourly, part time, love the atmosphere and fellow employers and always 100% work there.
Pros
Money
Cons
Part time
  1. Working Hard doesnt payoff at Eastpack Edgecumbe, you cant excell unless you know management