EastPack
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

EastPack Employee Reviews

We had such good team leaders. And once a week we have free stuff for lunch.
Working there was fun cause everybody was friendly and hard working.

I highly recommend Eastpack.
Te ofrecen salario mínimo pero la oportunidad de trabajar varias horas.
Pros
Varias horas
Cons
Cansado
gets very busy when it does a Good place to work highly recommend it to anyone. I love driving for cool stores cause we are the heart of the company. making sure all product get out without delay
Seasonal work provided. Have to work for bad shift timings. Not a very good workplace. During the main season, the shift starts at 7.30 am and finishes at 6 p.m. The management is not good is providing effective management roles to skilled people.
Everyone is friendly, permanent staff make the place feel like a second home. Excellent company to work for. You are constantly busy and most likely you will have the opportunity to work for other departments within the packhouse, which is fun because change is good in there.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Dont have set work hours.
Its a cozy workplace , its a nice work environment with friendly and very happy people, good administration,
If you need help, supervisors always help you.
Eastpack is a good place to make friends and know people from different parts of the world. It’s a good place to practice the English because the people is really patient.
Pros
Cultural exchange
Cons
Speed
As it was a seasonal job so didnt know much about it yeah but when i was there it was fun loving and a caring environment for everyone who are new and yeah had to deal with pressure of the machines that was rolling with the fruits and yeah KIWI fruits actually.
I enjoyed working at a fast pace. It's only seasonal work but it's very easy. Excellent company and awsome supervisors. Team leaders and co workers all work together to a get the work done in a positive and fast environment
Pros
Good team work
Cons
My most enjoyable time of the job is.to be able to be out and about meeting and greeting all walks of life and to be out and about with the community. with a friendly and giving smile giving a smile can brighten up a persons day its also contageous.
It was a beautiful stage of work, where we shared many hours of work with colleagues, bosses and coordinators. It was hard work but fun thanks to the good work environment.
My superior and work mates are supportive and helpful whenever I came across some tough task and they are always there to give me advice and guide me through the tough time. I enjoy working with the team even though it's a long hours job :)
Pros
Strong Team Spirit
Cons
Long Hours (7am-7pm)
Colleagues are fun and helpful. However they don't really treat WHV workers well and thus culture of discrimination does exist. However, the HR office staff are very helpful and efficient in their work.
Enjoyed meeting other people , communication is a big and reliability so they know you are going to be at work
I am a very honest person and I like to be able to be given a chance
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Short hours
absolutely loved it, long hours, hard work friendly and smiling faces jokes and banter flying, quite invigorating to a young soul as i, the smoko breaks.
Pros
body hurting
Cons
leaving
I enjoyed my time at east pack even though the job description was packing fruit into boxes and was part time, it brought me out of my comfort zone to communicate and socialise with others, I was a person who was shy, and they helped me with communication skills.
Pros
Team members
To be really honest i never liked this job but because it was seasonal and could make money under the table to support my family i went to work every single day
Pros
Can make alot of money
Cons
Too long of a day not enough money
This is a very busy workplace, I need to be quick and active. I've learned that packing kiwi fruit is not that easy. Hardest part for me is when I carry boxes of kiwi fruit the whole day.
My day would start by making sure the line ws set up ready for the stackers and once they arrive to have a morning meeting, once we start the day i would make sure that the team are doing the work correctly and if there was any problems i would help them out. the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people. i learned how to motivate a team.
Cons
You get paid for what you work for, you work hard and you get paid good money. Long job hours and wasn't getting paid for the back breaking work I was doing
Pros
Peaceful
Cons
Sore back
Eastpack was a nice experience where you can meet very good work partners but above all good people. optimum performance in teamwork. It was a family atmosphere where the bosses made you feel part of it