EastPack Employee Reviews in Opotiki, Bay of Plenty
Opotiki, Bay of Plenty6 reviews
Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 78 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Everyone is friendly, permanent staff make the place feel like a second home. Excellent company to work for. You are constantly busy and most likely you will have the opportunity to work for other departments within the packhouse, which is fun because change is good in there.
Dont have set work hours.
I would deffinitly work there again. Got treated fairly and loved the sorroundings. Work started at 8:30am and finished at 5:00pm. The work wasnt to easy or to hard and i learnt how to work in a team inviroment.
Free kiwi fruit
Its only seasonal work
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at EastPack. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 78 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about EastPack
- What are the benefits and perks of working at EastPack?5 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at EastPack?4 people answered
- Does EastPack require a background check? What kind of background check does EastPack do?3 people answered
- If you were to leave EastPack, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at EastPack?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at EastPack?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
EastPack Reviews by Location