EastPack
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

EastPack Employee Reviews in Te Puke, Bay of Plenty

Te Puke, Bay of Plenty31 reviews
good place to work at meet all different kinds of walk of life
gets very busy when it does a Good place to work highly recommend it to anyone. I love driving for cool stores cause we are the heart of the company. making sure all product get out without delay
Intense and Cultural
What you would expect on a typical day at work in the pack house would be a lot of standing 2 and a half hours on, 30 minutes off and repeat this from as early as 8 am till 7 pm. I learned patience and time management because everything works smoothly if you keep a steady pace in this line of work. The most enjoyable part of the job was the diversity of cultures you meet everyday.
Cons
Long Hours
Fast
It was ok while it lasted, only goes for 3 months. Lovely people, new faces and a really good environment.
Pros
Getting the job done
fun workplace
it is big company care about its workers. provide good health and safety . good working environment. you can go higher position with your hard work. co workers are always helpful. team leaders provides you essential knowledge to improve your work. i learn how to make new friends and respect to other people and culture. working at multicultural environment made me more confident and energetic.
Pros
sometime free dinners
Cons
noo
Challenging and fun working place
I enjoyed working at this company. It breaks the barrier of anti- socialize and promote positive attitude of communication towards people of different backgrounds.

The most challenging part of it is learning to work under pressure with the accuracy in counting numbers of fruit in such a speeding time that we are required to achieve for certain amount of time. Also learning to commit myself to the job as well as approaching people in conversation in a good manner.

I believed I have grown and develop to be able to tackle working under pressure and learning how to develop an ongoing friendship with all my colleagues as well as bosses.
Pros
Meeting different races of all countries and promote social attitude
Cons
it was good money while studying in high school.
great team leader and worked along with my best friend i loved going to work on the weekends.

the hardest part was getting up early to get to work.
Typical enviroment
Music playing over the speakers throughout the factory, tasks and responsibilities limited but do-able. repetitive tasks, different cultures, only long hours on night but that was agreed too not much sleep from sun since working night shift
...
Packer in a packhouse, packing kiwis. The shift begin early at 7:00 A.M and end at 16.30 P.M. Is a fun place to work, because there is a lot of pleople
Pros
the people
Cons
only two days of work
Productive and Fun Workplace
I had to learn to work with people from different cultures and countries, i learnt how to carefully handle fruit so as not to damage it. The hardest part of the job was standing on my feet for 8-10hours a day, but the most enjoyable part was meeting the different and new people.
Repetitive work but good environment
12 hour shifts stacking boxes of kiwifruit. learnt how to stack them an d there was on hard job. All co worker where good people. i really enjoyed it meet a lot of people from different country's
Pros
Made my own lunch
Cons
12 hour shifts
nil
Make my boss happy, going home after work and getting payed. Not much to say. But love working.