EastPack
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

EastPack Employee Reviews in Whangarei, Northland

Whangarei, Northland6 reviews
Fun Work Place
I enjoyed my time at east pack even though the job description was packing fruit into boxes and was part time, it brought me out of my comfort zone to communicate and socialise with others, I was a person who was shy, and they helped me with communication skills.
Pros
Team members
So it is who you know not what you know, if they don't like you they wont help you. I already knew the job as i worked for a different company doing the same thing.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Supervisers
seasonal work demands
competing with night shift with work loads, covering shifts when short on staffing, ability to do what ever is needed done in the factory operation - grading - packing - tray prep - working as a team with the involvement of management, get together end of season shout by company?
Pros
shared lunches with staff n management
Cons
working extra hours to meet deadlines
Productive and fun work place
Late night so start at 5 clock in then help out were needed till i have to start stacking.Goo management awesome co-workers.
Pros
Free ride to work and sometmes free lunch
Cons
Silly hours and that its only seasonal
Productive and fun work place
set up my area see how many graders i have on if there isnt enough i would have to call in people to fill there shift. Depending on what fruit we are working with on that day i could move people down on to the floor to pack and make boxes. Co workers were easy to get along with listen to me when told what to do. Hardest part of the job fixing the machinery.Working with a good team.
Pros
the co workers and the free lunches and the staff the consent challenge of teaching new workers.
Cons
Downtime when season was ending and dealing with difficult team members.
afternoon start management was all good and co-workers were easy to get along with. The hardest past of the job was that it was only seasonal the best part of the job was stacking.
Pros
free coffies
Cons
The Breaks wearnt long enough
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EastPack?