EastPack Employee Reviews for Grader

good working environment
Grader (Former Employee) –  Katikati, Bay of Plenty18 September 2017
Eastpack was a nice experience where you can meet very good work partners but above all good people. optimum performance in teamwork. It was a family atmosphere where the bosses made you feel part of it
fun workplace
Grader (Former Employee) –  Te Puke, Bay of Plenty25 June 2016
it is big company care about its workers. provide good health and safety . good working environment. you can go higher position with your hard work. co workers are always helpful. team leaders provides you essential knowledge to improve your work. i learn how to make new friends and respect to other people and culture. working at multicultural environment made me more confident and energetic.
Pros
sometime free dinners
Cons
noo
Productive and fun work place
Grader, Grader Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Whangarei New Zealand5 November 2014
set up my area see how many graders i have on if there isnt enough i would have to call in people to fill there shift. Depending on what fruit we are working with on that day i could move people down on to the floor to pack and make boxes. Co workers were easy to get along with listen to me when told what to do. Hardest part of the job fixing the machinery.Working with a good team.
Pros
the co workers and the free lunches and the staff the consent challenge of teaching new workers.
Cons
Downtime when season was ending and dealing with difficult team members.
fast productive area
Grader and Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Edgecumbe, N23 February 2014
8pm start and 7am finish 6 nights on and 1 night off. I had learnt a lot of skills Grading = Identifying 3 different grading standards of Kiwifruit Export - Class 1
Import - Class2
Rubbish - Class3

There are many areas in the Quality control and we all train up in each department you have to work in a team because we need to be able to communicate and let each other and our team leader know if there needs to be any concerns.

The hardest part of my job was near the last nights and hours of the weekending as it was long hours and long nights
but the most enjoyable parts was the experience I gained in my work place and meeting a lot of nice people...
Pros
work shouts ...end of season breaks
Cons
long jours
great work environment
grader/packer (Former Employee) –  Opotiki, N9 August 2013
learnt how to box fruit and grade kiwifruit made friends earned good money and gained factory skills.
fun workplace
Packer / grader (Former Employee) –  Edgecumbe, N6 August 2013
The managements of all departments in the workplace were friendly not just to the workers but to the fruit owners, they would make anyone feel comfortable in the work place to up skill you from scratch. I think the main down fall is having to be standing on your feet all day and going home with a aching body but than at the end of the week I guess the money is all worth it.