EastPack
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

EastPack Employee Reviews for Packer in Te Puke, Bay of Plenty

Packer11 reviews
Te Puke, Bay of Plenty11 reviews
I enjoyed working at a fast pace. It's only seasonal work but it's very easy. Excellent company and awsome supervisors. Team leaders and co workers all work together to a get the work done in a positive and fast environment
Pros
Good team work
Cons
It was a beautiful stage of work, where we shared many hours of work with colleagues, bosses and coordinators. It was hard work but fun thanks to the good work environment.
Loved my 4 yrs working at EastPack. My team made me feel at home, we were like one big family amongst different cultures.

best opportunity but, Wouldn't use this opportunity for granted as its seasonal! Will Deffinitely see yous in the future!.😁😁😁
Pros
Beautiful people
Cons
Long hours.
learned good team work skills, met loads of people fro, all over the world, hardest part of the jjob is standing on your feet in the same spot for hours on end.
Pros
meeting people from all over the world
Cons
I really enjoyed working at Seeka and Eastpack packhouse. The environment is safe and happy, which I liked. I was very busy and productive which was great.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Staying in one place for a long time
Being a team leader has given me the opportunity to learn more skills and learn skills from my team members. I have given my all in my job and I loved it every day and was always willing to go to work to do my job.
Pros
awesome team, long hours
Cons
team getting sick, less workers
What you would expect on a typical day at work in the pack house would be a lot of standing 2 and a half hours on, 30 minutes off and repeat this from as early as 8 am till 7 pm. I learned patience and time management because everything works smoothly if you keep a steady pace in this line of work. The most enjoyable part of the job was the diversity of cultures you meet everyday.
Cons
Long Hours
It was ok while it lasted, only goes for 3 months. Lovely people, new faces and a really good environment.
Pros
Getting the job done
Cons
it was good money while studying in high school.
great team leader and worked along with my best friend i loved going to work on the weekends.

the hardest part was getting up early to get to work.
Packer in a packhouse, packing kiwis. The shift begin early at 7:00 A.M and end at 16.30 P.M. Is a fun place to work, because there is a lot of pleople
Pros
the people
Cons
only two days of work
I had to learn to work with people from different cultures and countries, i learnt how to carefully handle fruit so as not to damage it. The hardest part of the job was standing on my feet for 8-10hours a day, but the most enjoyable part was meeting the different and new people.