EastPack Employee Reviews for Quality Controller
Quality Controller4 reviews
New Zealand4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 78 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
My most enjoyable time of the job is.to be able to be out and about meeting and greeting all walks of life and to be out and about with the community. with a friendly and giving smile giving a smile can brighten up a persons day its also contageous.
Seasonal work provided. Have to work for bad shift timings. Not a very good workplace. During the main season, the shift starts at 7.30 am and finishes at 6 p.m. The management is not good is providing effective management roles to skilled people.
Eastpack is an exciting place to work where there are always chances to upskill yourself. It varies in work so you have to be able to multitask and fit into any slot that they ask of you. The people are great to work for and work with. The hardest part of the job is trying to find a balance between making management happy whilst doing your job to the best of your knowledge.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at EastPack. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 78 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about EastPack
- What are the benefits and perks of working at EastPack?5 people answered
- Does EastPack require a background check? What kind of background check does EastPack do?4 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at EastPack?4 people answered
- If you were to leave EastPack, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at EastPack?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at EastPack?2 people answered
- What is the company culture like at EastPack?One person answered
See all questions and answers
EastPack Reviews by Job Title