EastPack
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

EastPack Pay & Benefits reviews

New Zealand75 reviews
We had such good team leaders. And once a week we have free stuff for lunch.
Working there was fun cause everybody was friendly and hard working.

I highly recommend Eastpack.
Great place to work if you want to just knuckle down and get on with the job. It can be very fast paced and you have to be able to work well under pressure or else the kiwis will go everywhere. Staff and colleagues are very friendly and will gladly help if you are struggling. The job itself is very repetitive and the days can be long so I couldn’t work there permanently. However, it’s a good place to work if you are looking for work over a short period of time to earn a bit of cash for your travels.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Long days
You get paid for what you work for, you work hard and you get paid good money. Long job hours and wasn't getting paid for the back breaking work I was doing
Pros
Peaceful
Cons
Sore back
Enjoyed living close didn't have to travel. I enjoyed meeting new people. There was no hard part to the job it is easy but boring if the machines are slow.
Pros
easy job to do
Cons
The inconsistent hours and not knowing how long the season will last
the management was really good, i enjoyed a lot going to work and see my coworkers.
The job itself is not really interesting because you do the same thing during 10 hours but it depends on whom you working with and the speed etc.
The hardest part of the job is the repetition and the position of your body. You can easilly be hurt.
Pros
free snack once a week, good management, games during breaks
Really amazingjob i loved it cause we always busy and it was always full on work , i would love to do all again !!!! very prodcutive and long hours , 12 hour shifts even
Pros
experince
Cons
Although I worked here for over 2 years I made friends with in the company hours were long but it was good , and a good place to work for had a supportive team
Pros
Long lunches
Cons
Great support! Awsome management, fun and productive, co operative, pays good money eg. 20 hourly, part time, love the atmosphere and fellow employers and always 100% work there.
Pros
Money
Cons
Part time
learned good team work skills, met loads of people fro, all over the world, hardest part of the jjob is standing on your feet in the same spot for hours on end.
Pros
meeting people from all over the world
Cons
Work was very good over there . All staff very friendly and nice.i really enjoyed over there. Our supersize was very nice and honest person. Company was really good.
Pros
Nothing free
Cons
eastpack was a good company to work with, the HR manager was really nice to all employees and everyone got along as a family. evryone worked together through out the 11 hour shifts.
Pros
alot of people to get along with
Cons
It was ok while it lasted, only goes for 3 months. Lovely people, new faces and a really good environment.
Pros
Getting the job done
Cons
I am currently working for EastPack Limited which is seasonal and have learnt how to work under intense pressure and how to work in a timely manner in which I can manage to prepare the trays for packing Kiwifruit. I have thoroughly enjoyed working for EastPack and meeting and interacting with different people everyday although do find that working long hours and working 7 days a week can become quite tiresome.
Pros
Free Coffees
Cons
Long Hours, 7 days a week
working with that company was the best time of my life. I have never had that much fun in a long time. good to meet different people from around the world. it was only a part time job but it done me good.
Pros
all was had free launch
Cons
long hours from 7pm two 6.30am
afternoon start management was all good and co-workers were easy to get along with. The hardest past of the job was that it was only seasonal the best part of the job was stacking.
Pros
free coffies
Cons
The Breaks wearnt long enough
learnt how to box fruit and grade kiwifruit made friends earned good money and gained factory skills.