EastPack Employee Review

Worklife everyday
Packhouse worker (Current Employee) –  Te Puke, Bay of Plenty23 October 2016
Being a team leader has given me the opportunity to learn more skills and learn skills from my team members. I have given my all in my job and I loved it every day and was always willing to go to work to do my job.
Pros
awesome team, long hours
Cons
team getting sick, less workers

Other EastPack Employee Reviews

Not a very good workplace
Trainee Quality Controller (Former Employee) –  Te Puke, Bay of Plenty22 October 2019
Seasonal work provided. Have to work for bad shift timings. Not a very good workplace. During the main season, the shift starts at 7.30 am and finishes at 6 p.m. The management is not good is providing effective management roles to skilled people.
Productive and Fun Work Place
Data Administation Floor Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Opotiki, Bay of Plenty1 July 2019
Everyone is friendly, permanent staff make the place feel like a second home. Excellent company to work for. You are constantly busy and most likely you will have the opportunity to work for other departments within the packhouse, which is fun because change is good in there.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Dont have set work hours.