EastPack Employee Review

Friendly Environment and Helpful Superior
Shipping Desk Allocations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Te Puke, Bay of Plenty3 June 2018
My superior and work mates are supportive and helpful whenever I came across some tough task and they are always there to give me advice and guide me through the tough time. I enjoy working with the team even though it's a long hours job :)
Pros
Strong Team Spirit
Cons
Long Hours (7am-7pm)

Other EastPack Employee Reviews

Not a very good workplace
Trainee Quality Controller (Former Employee) –  Te Puke, Bay of Plenty22 October 2019
Seasonal work provided. Have to work for bad shift timings. Not a very good workplace. During the main season, the shift starts at 7.30 am and finishes at 6 p.m. The management is not good is providing effective management roles to skilled people.
Productive and Fun Work Place
Data Administation Floor Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Opotiki, Bay of Plenty1 July 2019
Everyone is friendly, permanent staff make the place feel like a second home. Excellent company to work for. You are constantly busy and most likely you will have the opportunity to work for other departments within the packhouse, which is fun because change is good in there.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Dont have set work hours.