EastPack Employee Review

Working Hard doesnt payoff at Eastpack Edgecumbe, you cant excell unless you know management
NSS-TEAM LEADER (Current Employee) –  Edgecumbe, Bay of Plenty13 September 2017
Eastpack Packhoue Edgecumbe: Start my shift turning on machinery, prepping area for the shift. Team Leader Meeting. I relay notes taken from meeting to my staff i.e. number of bins for the shift, stats from the shift the night before. I learned a wide range of things to do with the kiwi fruit industry being my first time working with kiwifruit. Everything from prunning to packing, The hardest part of the job wasnt the workers was actually Management already set in their ways. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and working with a wide range of people and cultures and establishing friendships, as well as learning.
Pros
Learning New Things, Meeting and making long lasting friendships
Cons
Management dont listen to the needs of their workers

Other EastPack Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun Work Place
Data Administation Floor Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Opotiki, Bay of Plenty1 July 2019
Everyone is friendly, permanent staff make the place feel like a second home. Excellent company to work for. You are constantly busy and most likely you will have the opportunity to work for other departments within the packhouse, which is fun because change is good in there.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Dont have set work hours.
Fun workplace
Packer (Former Employee) –  Tauranga, Bay of Plenty18 June 2019
Eastpack is a good place to make friends and know people from different parts of the world. It’s a good place to practice the English because the people is really patient.
Pros
Cultural exchange
Cons
Speed