EastPack Employee Review

Fun Workplace
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Quarry Road, TePuke, 31192 August 2017
We start pretty early loading trucks and containers. As a worker, I sometimes see things that can be done to make the job more efficient and free flowing but it is what it is. The workplace . culture is good and full of vibrant nationalities. Manangement are all down to earth people. I think the hardest part of the job is avoiding accidents with pedestrians who tend to not follow the designated walkways. I like how we can get to celebrate something together as a department once in a while.
Pros
free feeds and tea and coffee
Cons
Early Starts

Other EastPack Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun Work Place
Data Administation Floor Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Opotiki, Bay of Plenty1 July 2019
Everyone is friendly, permanent staff make the place feel like a second home. Excellent company to work for. You are constantly busy and most likely you will have the opportunity to work for other departments within the packhouse, which is fun because change is good in there.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Dont have set work hours.
Fun workplace
Packer (Former Employee) –  Tauranga, Bay of Plenty18 June 2019
Eastpack is a good place to make friends and know people from different parts of the world. It’s a good place to practice the English because the people is really patient.
Pros
Cultural exchange
Cons
Speed