EastPack Employee Review

fast productive area
Grader and Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Edgecumbe, N23 February 2014
8pm start and 7am finish 6 nights on and 1 night off. I had learnt a lot of skills Grading = Identifying 3 different grading standards of Kiwifruit Export - Class 1
Import - Class2
Rubbish - Class3

There are many areas in the Quality control and we all train up in each department you have to work in a team because we need to be able to communicate and let each other and our team leader know if there needs to be any concerns.

The hardest part of my job was near the last nights and hours of the weekending as it was long hours and long nights
but the most enjoyable parts was the experience I gained in my work place and meeting a lot of nice people...
Pros
work shouts ...end of season breaks
Cons
long jours

Other EastPack Employee Reviews

Not a very good workplace
Trainee Quality Controller (Former Employee) –  Te Puke, Bay of Plenty22 October 2019
Seasonal work provided. Have to work for bad shift timings. Not a very good workplace. During the main season, the shift starts at 7.30 am and finishes at 6 p.m. The management is not good is providing effective management roles to skilled people.
Productive and Fun Work Place
Data Administation Floor Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Opotiki, Bay of Plenty1 July 2019
Everyone is friendly, permanent staff make the place feel like a second home. Excellent company to work for. You are constantly busy and most likely you will have the opportunity to work for other departments within the packhouse, which is fun because change is good in there.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Dont have set work hours.