EastPack
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

EastPack Employee Reviews

New Zealand73 reviews
We had such good team leaders. And once a week we have free stuff for lunch.
Working there was fun cause everybody was friendly and hard working.

I highly recommend Eastpack.
the management was really good, i enjoyed a lot going to work and see my coworkers.
The job itself is not really interesting because you do the same thing during 10 hours but it depends on whom you working with and the speed etc.

The hardest part of the job is the repetition and the position of your body. You can easilly be hurt.
Pros
free snack once a week, good management, games during breaks
We start pretty early loading trucks and containers. As a worker, I sometimes see things that can be done to make the job more efficient and free flowing but it is what it is. The workplace . culture is good and full of vibrant nationalities. Manangement are all down to earth people. I think the hardest part of the job is avoiding accidents with pedestrians who tend to not follow the designated walkways. I like how we can get to celebrate something together as a department once in a while.
Pros
free feeds and tea and coffee
Cons
Early Starts
Working with the team leader as well as team members...learn the ways with kiwifruit and other things..meeting Vanuatu is awesome learn a lot of different languages and different people
Pros
meeting Vanuatu
Cons
East Pack was amazing, it was like family when I was working there.
Everyone got along with each other and had fun.

Lunch was free sometimes.

The two managers for the coldstore from dayshift loved me a lot even thou I worked on nightshift.

The three managers from nightshift also loved me because I was always willing to help out with doing other tasked and jobs on site.
Pros
free lunch, able to listen to music, amazing team and group
cool happy people from all over the world working here every season.
learnt heaps from the qcs and supervisors great team working environment to be around
Pros
end of season shared lunches
Cons
I worked with a team of 12 other people. I coordinated work to the team and watched over the process and dealt with problems as they arose. 1 main problem was absenteeism. I think due to long hours of work...takes its toll on the body.
Busy work place
Learn time management skills at this job

Good communication necessary

Can do attitude is necessary

Learn so much about other cultures
Really amazingjob i loved it cause we always busy and it was always full on work , i would love to do all again !!!! very prodcutive and long hours , 12 hour shifts even
Pros
experince
Cons
Although I worked here for over 2 years I made friends with in the company hours were long but it was good , and a good place to work for had a supportive team
Pros
Long lunches
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EastPack?
Good staff.
Fun environment.

Hard workers all round.

Respectful team members.

Good pay.

Spacious environment.

Good friendships.

Easy work.

Good job with good money I say.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
I loved and enjoyed working here for eastpack! Amazing team, made some good friends along the way. Easy work for such good money, tiring but worth it, apply and try them out. It's awesome! And at the end of the day a job is a job. Apply in February, starts in mid March ends June/July.
Pros
Fun teams all over
Cons
Good worth it hours
So it is who you know not what you know, if they don't like you they wont help you. I already knew the job as i worked for a different company doing the same thing.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Supervisers
I would deffinitly work there again. Got treated fairly and loved the sorroundings. Work started at 8:30am and finished at 5:00pm. The work wasnt to easy or to hard and i learnt how to work in a team inviroment.
Pros
Free kiwi fruit
Cons
Its only seasonal work
Loved my 4 yrs working at EastPack. My team made me feel at home, we were like one big family amongst different cultures.

best opportunity but, Wouldn't use this opportunity for granted as its seasonal! Will Deffinitely see yous in the future!.😁😁😁
Pros
Beautiful people
Cons
Long hours.
Great support! Awsome management, fun and productive, co operative, pays good money eg. 20 hourly, part time, love the atmosphere and fellow employers and always 100% work there.
Pros
Money
Cons
Part time
It was always such a long day at work but time just flew, learned alot working in a pack house about kiwifruits. Management was on point all the time. Always interacted well with my co-workers, still friends with them till this day. the hardest part of this job was keeping up with the machine, loved the challenge though but so hard. The most enjoyable parts of the job would be learning new things in the workplace, and rotating places.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
learned good team work skills, met loads of people fro, all over the world, hardest part of the jjob is standing on your feet in the same spot for hours on end.
Pros
meeting people from all over the world
Cons
i enjoyed while working for company they have good management and they treat all there employees equally. the best part of job is so many people from different nationalities work their as a team. which is great we get to know each other and make new friends while working
Pros
job is good for student and those who want to earn extra income
Cons
it is seasonal work company so when season finish there is no job
Work was very good over there . All staff very friendly and nice.i really enjoyed over there. Our supersize was very nice and honest person. Company was really good.
Pros
Nothing free
Cons
I really enjoyed working at Seeka and Eastpack packhouse. The environment is safe and happy, which I liked. I was very busy and productive which was great.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Staying in one place for a long time