EF Education First
View all EF Education First reviews

EF Education First

EF Education First Employee Review

What is the best part of working at the company?The coordinators and being able to set your own hours. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Getting up super early. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Worked from homWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Fun t aching children.

A fab place to work

Great staff and management. Busy atmosphere with a lot of supportive teachers. Solid curriculum. Loved working there and the students are really diverse too !

Voyage linguistique

École très accueillante avec des personnes très souriantes Cours très diversifiés et intéressant

Fun work environment

The teachers were all really helpful and everyone got along well with each other. It was one of those workplaces where it was just great to work. The management was good and the school had good benefits for the staff. Also, there were regular PDs for teachers to help us improve our skills so that we could provide better classes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EF Education First. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

EF Education First Reviews by Location