EF Education First
View all EF Education First reviews

EF Education First

EF Education First Employee Review

This is an online job as an ESL teacher. The schedule is flexible and I can choose my hours. It's very convenient for those reasons. The cons are when you are not assigned as many hours as you'd like and they don't explain more than a drop in student demand for classes, also when you have a student no show you have to wait 15 minutes and receive only 0.4 of your salary..this can be very frustrating.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

student no shows

A fab place to work

Great staff and management. Busy atmosphere with a lot of supportive teachers. Solid curriculum. Loved working there and the students are really diverse too !

Voyage linguistique

École très accueillante avec des personnes très souriantes Cours très diversifiés et intéressant

Fun work environment

The teachers were all really helpful and everyone got along well with each other. It was one of those workplaces where it was just great to work. The management was good and the school had good benefits for the staff. Also, there were regular PDs for teachers to help us improve our skills so that we could provide better classes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EF Education First. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

EF Education First Reviews by Location

• EF Education First
  • A good company to start with and to gain experience, you will meet interesting students from all over the world and you can have a flexible schedule.