EF Education First
View all EF Education First reviews

EF Education First

EF Education First Employee Review

EF Education First is a wonderful place to work and the staff work very hard to support its new incoming employees providing lots of resources and options for work locations and assignments. Everyone makes a wonderful effort to be supportive and helpful. I will certainly go back and work with them again.

A fab place to work

Great staff and management. Busy atmosphere with a lot of supportive teachers. Solid curriculum. Loved working there and the students are really diverse too !

Voyage linguistique

École très accueillante avec des personnes très souriantes Cours très diversifiés et intéressant

Fun work environment

The teachers were all really helpful and everyone got along well with each other. It was one of those workplaces where it was just great to work. The management was good and the school had good benefits for the staff. Also, there were regular PDs for teachers to help us improve our skills so that we could provide better classes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EF Education First. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

EF Education First Reviews by Location

• EF Education First
  • Overall I would give EF a 5 star rating because they really work with you to get adjusted not only with your job but also your living accommadations