EF Education First
View all EF Education First reviews

EF Education First

EF Education First Employee Review

- pretends to be a high school

Not much training Management don’t have your back Limited constructive communication Ambiguous expectations especially regarding assessmentsA lot of work for minimum wage They have ‘spins’ which are silly classes management have created- everyone hates them and they often don’t make sense Peers are your only help - and they are good. When I was there - I was only there for a couple of months - 7 teachers left - they’re struggling to recruit, only foreign people or those new to the industry want to work here. I now understand why!It looks good, but there’s a lot of issues - keep your other options open if you decide to work here.No, repeat NO support from management- incredibly unprofessional

A fab place to work

Great staff and management. Busy atmosphere with a lot of supportive teachers. Solid curriculum. Loved working there and the students are really diverse too !

Voyage linguistique

École très accueillante avec des personnes très souriantes Cours très diversifiés et intéressant

Fun work environment

The teachers were all really helpful and everyone got along well with each other. It was one of those workplaces where it was just great to work. The management was good and the school had good benefits for the staff. Also, there were regular PDs for teachers to help us improve our skills so that we could provide better classes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EF Education First. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

EF Education First Reviews by Location

• EF Education First
  • - pretends to be a high school
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?