EF Education First
View all EF Education First reviews

EF Education First

EF Education First Employee Review

respect teachers

I love working at EF because of it's amazing students and careful attention to the teachers' needs. If you get sick you can just sub out of your classes and not teach that day. However the material for the group lesson classes can be repetitive and boring to teach after a while. If the student cancels or doesn't show up to class, you are not pay for the full amount even though it was the student who didn't show up.

Pros

nice students, good communication with teachers, fixed or flexible schedule

Cons

lower pay then other companies, not paid for cancelation, can be boring sometimes

A fab place to work

Great staff and management. Busy atmosphere with a lot of supportive teachers. Solid curriculum. Loved working there and the students are really diverse too !

Voyage linguistique

École très accueillante avec des personnes très souriantes Cours très diversifiés et intéressant

Fun work environment

The teachers were all really helpful and everyone got along well with each other. It was one of those workplaces where it was just great to work. The management was good and the school had good benefits for the staff. Also, there were regular PDs for teachers to help us improve our skills so that we could provide better classes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EF Education First. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

EF Education First Reviews by Location