EF Education First
View all EF Education First reviews

EF Education First

EF Education First Employee Review

Supply good resources, but pay is minimal

I worked here for 2.5 years in Suzhou China. Before the pandemic it was a rough place to work as they paid less than other training centers but made you work a lot more. However during and after the pandemic it was great as they were forced to compensate employees correctly. If you have a teaching license, go to a school. If not then this is a good place to start working

Pros

Stable income

Cons

Starting pay is low

A fab place to work

Great staff and management. Busy atmosphere with a lot of supportive teachers. Solid curriculum. Loved working there and the students are really diverse too !

Voyage linguistique

École très accueillante avec des personnes très souriantes Cours très diversifiés et intéressant

Fun work environment

The teachers were all really helpful and everyone got along well with each other. It was one of those workplaces where it was just great to work. The management was good and the school had good benefits for the staff. Also, there were regular PDs for teachers to help us improve our skills so that we could provide better classes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EF Education First. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

EF Education First Reviews by Location

• EF Education First
  • Supply good resources, but pay is minimal