Electoral Commission
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Electoral Commission Employee Review

Good work place

11 July 2017
good money and easy jobs are given would recommend to other friends or families just have to wake up early to get to work but overall, this workplace is good
1 October 2020
Trainer, Recruitment and Administration, & Mobile Manager (Current Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
I truly am enjoying every single minute of my time at the EC. If you work hard and you work well, you will be presented with many opportunities for different roles. I have an excellent Returning Officer as well as other managers. I will be very sad when the elections period is over and I will have to say goodbye to some of the best people I have ever worked with.
3 June 2020
Administration Support and Polling Booth Manager (Former Employee) - Palmerston North City, Manawatu-Wanganui
Everyone worked together to set everything up perfectly for the up coming election. All roles were very well documented and there was always someone knowledgeable to ask if you needed assistance.
1 February 2020
Voting Place MANAGER 2017 (Former Employee) - Kaikohe, Northland
Working for the Electoral Commission is quite exciting if you enjoy data collection, working with statistics, hosting voters and meeting people. Work colleagues are professionals and experienced making it easier to learn on them if need support. Management support is sound & thorough and provides regular contact & ongoing updates.