Emerge Aotearoa
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Emerge Aotearoa Employee Review

Emerge Aotearoa

23 June 2016
I really enjoyed working for Emerge Aotearoa. I have helped many clients who have suffered a brain injury. I have supported them back into the public.

I look forward to continuing to help others and achieving their goals.
12 September 2018
Same role
I did placement there, if it wasn't for one or two decent workers who took me under their wing it would of been horrible, i was left to organize everything!!, some management didn't even acknowledge me, while the manager i was under was more interested in keeping the peace than being a boss, most staff had severe mental health issues, back stabbing, bullying, i have a lot to give in this field and i sure won't be giving it to emerge Aoteoroa, all about the people, yeah right what i experienced was all about the poor staff, what a joke
Pros
Out and about all day
Cons
Not enough breaks
27 November 2017
Claim to be 'pro' maori and all that but in reality its not true.
Biased and management is just full of it.

hardest part of the job was biting my lip and trying to keep a straight face.
Cons
over work staff, treat casual like nothing
20 July 2016
I like working morning shift because the day flies fast. This is where you engage and interact with the clients supporting them with their planned activities. Answering email and calls.
I have a lot in my workplace. I have learned and enhanced my skills in assessing and managing potential and actual client risk, and ensuring appropriate documentation, reporting and documentation. My colleagues are very supportive and we are working collaboratively as a team. The hardest part of my job is only when there is a client that is extremely high challenging. Enjoyable because it is a self rewarding job especially when the client has achieved their goals and aspirations.
Pros
free meal
Cons
have to work graveyard shift at times