Emerge Aotearoa
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Emerge Aotearoa Employee Review

Good productive

27 October 2018
Working with Emerge Aotearoa is a great blessing as I compared with my previous job. There is a clear time frame of working hours, which is 8hrs per day.
I have learned heaps of lesson especially the humans right of an individual members of those involved at work. I also admired the management behaviour of the leaders and those who are in front line of the job. There also a sense of respect , committment, love and understanding within the members involved.

Eventhought its hard to work with people who have issues in life, such as mental health, behaviour issue and so forth, but at the end of the day, my great joy and happy when I realised that i have contributed and offered something positive helping others to enjoy life while they still alive.
Pros
Very productive
Cons
Feel excited
6 December 2016
Same location
Residential Support Worker (Current Employee) - Auckland, Auckland
Relax work environment on a good typical day, learn from the clients that worked with building good relationship. Well manage and work appreciative by management. Staff works as a team with every task on hand and for purposes of reaching goals of recovery for clients. Hardest part when someone who went out into the community or discharge from the services and relapse under the pressure of life.
Most enjoyable time is when someone makes it out to start his journey in the community.
Pros
Good Work environment
20 August 2020
Community/Recovery Support Worker (Current Employee) - Westminster drive, Tauranga
I have worked as a casual employee with emerge for six years now. I have had pretty consistent work. Great work colleagues. Management look after the staff
1 October 2019
Drug and alcohol clinician (Former Employee) - Papakura, Auckland
No day was the same.
Company as a whole was client focused with a genuine focus on the future of New Zealand.

It appeared to be forward thinking in the systemic approach for clients and delivery of care.