Emerge Aotearoa
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Emerge Aotearoa Employee Review

No day was the same

1 October 2019
No day was the same.
Company as a whole was client focused with a genuine focus on the future of New Zealand.

It appeared to be forward thinking in the systemic approach for clients and delivery of care.
20 August 2020
Community/Recovery Support Worker (Current Employee) - Westminster drive, Tauranga
I have worked as a casual employee with emerge for six years now. I have had pretty consistent work. Great work colleagues. Management look after the staff
27 October 2018
Youth Worker (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Working with Emerge Aotearoa is a great blessing as I compared with my previous job. There is a clear time frame of working hours, which is 8hrs per day.
I have learned heaps of lesson especially the humans right of an individual members of those involved at work. I also admired the management behaviour of the leaders and those who are in front line of the job. There also a sense of respect , committment, love and understanding within the members involved.

Eventhought its hard to work with people who have issues in life, such as mental health, behaviour issue and so forth, but at the end of the day, my great joy and happy when I realised that i have contributed and offered something positive helping others to enjoy life while they still alive.
Pros
Very productive
Cons
Feel excited
12 September 2018
Community Support Worker (Former Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
I did placement there, if it wasn't for one or two decent workers who took me under their wing it would of been horrible, i was left to organize everything!!, some management didn't even acknowledge me, while the manager i was under was more interested in keeping the peace than being a boss, most staff had severe mental health issues, back stabbing, bullying, i have a lot to give in this field and i sure won't be giving it to emerge Aoteoroa, all about the people, yeah right what i experienced was all about the poor staff, what a joke
Pros
Out and about all day
Cons
Not enough breaks