Emerge Aotearoa

Emerge Aotearoa Employee Review

View all Emerge Aotearoa reviews

Team work required from every staff members
Residential Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland6 December 2016
Relax work environment on a good typical day, learn from the clients that worked with building good relationship. Well manage and work appreciative by management. Staff works as a team with every task on hand and for purposes of reaching goals of recovery for clients. Hardest part when someone who went out into the community or discharge from the services and relapse under the pressure of life.
Most enjoyable time is when someone makes it out to start his journey in the community.
Pros
Good Work environment

Other Emerge Aotearoa Employee Reviews

No day was the same
Drug and alcohol clinician (Former Employee) –  Papakura, Auckland1 October 2019
No day was the same.
Company as a whole was client focused with a genuine focus on the future of New Zealand.
It appeared to be forward thinking in the systemic approach for clients and delivery of care.
Good productive
Youth Worker (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland27 October 2018
Working with Emerge Aotearoa is a great blessing as I compared with my previous job. There is a clear time frame of working hours, which is 8hrs per day.
I have learned heaps of lesson especially the humans right of an individual members of those involved at work. I also admired the management behaviour of the leaders and those who are in front line of the job. There also a sense of respect , committment, love and understanding within the members involved.
Eventhought its hard to work with people who have issues in life, such as mental health, behaviour issue and so forth, but at the end of the day, my great joy and happy when I realised that i have contributed and offered something positive helping others to enjoy life while they still alive.
Pros
Very productive
Cons
Feel excited