Emerge Aotearoa

Emerge Aotearoa Employee Review

View all Emerge Aotearoa reviews

happy place,productive and creative team.
Community Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury20 July 2016
I like working morning shift because the day flies fast. This is where you engage and interact with the clients supporting them with their planned activities. Answering email and calls.
I have a lot in my workplace. I have learned and enhanced my skills in assessing and managing potential and actual client risk, and ensuring appropriate documentation, reporting and documentation. My colleagues are very supportive and we are working collaboratively as a team. The hardest part of my job is only when there is a client that is extremely high challenging. Enjoyable because it is a self rewarding job especially when the client has achieved their goals and aspirations.
Pros
free meal
Cons
have to work graveyard shift at times

Other Emerge Aotearoa Employee Reviews

No day was the same
Drug and alcohol clinician (Former Employee) –  Papakura, Auckland1 October 2019
No day was the same.
Company as a whole was client focused with a genuine focus on the future of New Zealand.
It appeared to be forward thinking in the systemic approach for clients and delivery of care.
Good productive
Youth Worker (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland27 October 2018
Working with Emerge Aotearoa is a great blessing as I compared with my previous job. There is a clear time frame of working hours, which is 8hrs per day.
I have learned heaps of lesson especially the humans right of an individual members of those involved at work. I also admired the management behaviour of the leaders and those who are in front line of the job. There also a sense of respect , committment, love and understanding within the members involved.
Eventhought its hard to work with people who have issues in life, such as mental health, behaviour issue and so forth, but at the end of the day, my great joy and happy when I realised that i have contributed and offered something positive helping others to enjoy life while they still alive.
Pros
Very productive
Cons
Feel excited